Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Logo and the Artist


As you might have noticed, I have a brand new logo! This painting, titled "Maggie's Magpie" was done by my amazingly talented aunt, Pam Ek, who is an artist from Champaign, IL.

I can't get over how beautiful this is, but all of her artwork is really stunning. She does a lot of water color paintings of birds, flowers, butterflies, and fish.





According to her website:

 "Pamek has been featured in private and public gallery collections throughout the United States.  She is currently showing work in Door County, Wisconsin and Champaign, Illinois.  Her mediums have included acrylics, oils, collage, ink and pencil drawings, and printmaking with watercolors being her current primary medium.

"My artistic goal is to present what appears to be the ordinary in a fresh, new perspective.  I hope to inspire people to look closer at the beauty that surrounds us."

You can also visit Pam at the 2015 Urbana Farmer's Market on Saturdays, 7:00am-12:00pm!"

Contact her about Pamek artworks at pamelaek1@yahoo.com.

Again, I can't thank Aunt Pam enough for this painting because I absolutely love it, and I'm so happy I get to share it with all of you.

I'll be putting up a blog post about makeup brushes later on today, so keep your eyes open, and thanks for reading!

Love, Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment