Saturday, January 3, 2015

About Magpie Beauty


My name is Maggie, and this is my first attempt at a beauty blog. I'm an undergraduate student at the University of Iowa, and my beauty obsession has been developing since high school. I don't have much content yet, but this is all new to me, and this blog is definitely a work in progress. 

I hope you all will enjoy what I have to offer - makeup, skin care, and hair product reviews, maybe a few tutorials along the way, swatches of new products I buy, different things like that. I'm not looking for anything other than a way to share my passion for beauty with anyone who cares to listen.

I'm open to comments and suggestions, so don't be afraid to speak your mind here. I'll be getting started with my first product reviews as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment