Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

Hi there! Today's blog post is going to be short and sweet - a change for me! I will be posting a skincare routine sometime in the near future, but I'm really working on whipping my skin into tip-top condition before I put that up! So for now, we're going to talk about the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale.



I love a good bargain. Who doesn't? I also happen to love Bath & Body Works candles, so the semi-annual sale is pretty much like Christmas for me. Not only do they have their large 3-wick candles 50% off or more, but everything in the store is pretty much on sale up to 75% off. Lotions, soaps, body sprays, pillow mists, massage oil, hand sanitizer, air fresheners - you name it. 

There are also some really amazing sales going on online on top of the semi-annual sale prices. With the code "10FORU", you save $10 on any $30 purchase, and with the code "YAYSALE", you can save $20 on any $50 purchase. This is for a limited time only, so I'm not sure if those codes are only valid through this week or even just today, but I thought I would share them with you guys anyway.

I know candles aren't necessarily "beauty-related", but I'm moving into an apartment in August, and I wasn't allowed to burn candles in my dorm, so I wanted to stock up on some summer scents. The last thing I'm going to share with you are the 4 candles I bought in-store today. 

Suntan


"Hello sunshine! It's time to hit the sand with this blend of sundrenched flowers, Neroli blossom and driftwood."

Beach Cabana


"The air under a beach cabana is filled with fragrant, sweet jasmine, orange blossom, and a hint of fluffy white towles."

Sweet Maui Mango


"Transport yourself to a beautiful field of mango trees with a blend of mouth-watering mango, mandarin orange slices and ruby red pomegranate seeds."

Oahu Coconut Sunset



"Relax at the end of the day with a sunset inspired blend of coconut blossoms and exotic tiger lily warmed by molten amber."

I loved the first three that come with the lids because you can clean those out when the candle is all used up and they make great containers, but the last one in the ombre container is actually my favorite scent.

I know it's hard to imagine what a candle smells like without having it there in front of you, so you'll just have to go check out the sale yourself! Comment below what you'd like to see my next blog post on, and thanks for reading.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you're interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment