Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Making Over my Friends

Hi everyone! Last night, I did something I've never done before - I gave two of my friends makeovers. Now, I know I have shown some Before and Afters on this blog before, but they have always been pictures or tutorials of me doing my own makeup. My beautiful friends, Jane and Patricia, both have blonde hair and blue eyes unlike myself, so I thought this would be something different and something fun. The only person I have ever done makeup on besides myself before is my sister, so this was a fun way for me to practice doing makeup on other people, and I think the makeovers turned out pretty well! I'll be showing some pictures, and then I will list the products I used on each of them.

First, we have Jane!

 



Jane is a real knockout without any makeup, but I wanted to try something a little more dramatic than she was used to, so we went for a dark smokey eye and a red lip.

Primer: L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base
Foundation: Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Contour: Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Bronzer
Blush/Highlight: Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer
Eyeshadow: Makeup Geek Stealth, Corrupt
Brows: Taupe from the LORAC Pro Palette
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
Lips: Nyx Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Alabama

Next we have Patricia!

Patricia has really amazing skin to begin with, so she didn't need much coverage, but I really wanted to focus on her bright blue eyes, so I used some orange shadows to make them pop.

Primer: Nyx Cosmetics Angel Veil
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Contour: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola
Highlight: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Eyeshadow: Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear, LORAC Pro Palette Garnet, Colourpop Cosmetics Sequin
Brows: Taupe from the LORAC Pro Palette
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex
Lips: Milani Cosmetics Matte Naked 


And that's it! I want to thank my friends again for modeling for me and letting me load them up with makeup, and I hope you all enjoyed seeing the transformations. 

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

1 comment: